Lynne Davis Massage & Bodywork
This is where, from time to time, I will post articles about the services I provide, and information about general health and wellness
|Posted on June 21, 2020 at 2:05 PM|
I look forward to welcoming you back to the office. My practice is scheduled to reopen Thursday, June 25, 2020
In addition to the regular high standard of cleaning and sanitation, I will be implementing some extra measures in order to minimize the risk to us all during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Requirements may change as the general situation develops. For now, please be aware of the following:
• If you have developed any symptoms of illness since making your appointment, or if you feel ill on the day of your massage session, please cancel your appointment. There will be no penalty for late cancellations.
• Please bring a facemask to use in the building. You will be required to wear your facemask for the duration of your massage/bodywork session.
• The elevator lobby will be disinfected frequently. The door to the stairwell will be kept open to allow air dissipation.
• Social distancing is required in the building. Please avoid waiting in the hallways, and have as few people as possible in the elevator at the same time.
• Massage/Bodywork sessions will be limited to 1 hour. Clients will be required to clean their hands with hand sanitizer at the beginning and the end of their treatment.
• During the intake procedure, you will be asked to sign a waiver with regard to COVID-19.
• In the office, the table and all high touch surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
• I have added an air purifier which is designed to clean the air of common allergens, mold, bacteria and viruses.
• There will be a designated place for your clothing, shoes and other belongings.
• The bathroom will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each client.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps I take to keep you and every client safe in my practice.
Thank you for being my client. I value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe, therapeutic touch environment.